REPLACE EXTERIOR WINDOW SEAL

2003 Saturn Ion • 150,000 miles

My daughter has a 2003 Saturn Ion 3 Quad Coupe, we have 2 separate issues:
1. Her window seal on the drivers side needs to be replaced and I'm not even sure the name of the part, but another person put pictures of their car window seal on here and it looks just like that. It is very wavy and hard.
2. The seatbelt "hook" (holds the seatbelt in place at the driver's shoulder) also needs to be replaced. I don't know the name of that part either.

I am doing all kinds of repairs on that car because I am trying to get her ready to go off to college, please hurry.
Jomjohnson

Can you post pictures for us since you dont know the names of the parts?

Just to add to this one the hard seal that is wavy is it mounted verticle or horizontial?The only pics of a seal on here that I can remember for ion was for a sedan. They were mounted horizontial at the top of the outter door skin.

Yes, it was horizontal.

Jomjohnson
That would be the outter belt molding thats what we called them at the saturn dealer.I found them for the sedan at http://www.parts.com please post a pic of the other part your looking for.