KEEPS STALLING AND CUTTING OFF WHEN IM IDLE

2003 Mitsubishi Galant • 18,900 miles

I have a 2003 mitsubishi galant and it keeps stalling and cutting off when im idle. I just replaced the converter, egr valve and solenoid, o2 sensor. I did a complete tune up 1 yr ago. Any ideas?

I have replaced most of the emission components. What else could it be? It runs for a few minutes okay. And about every other stop light its starts idling up and down then stalling out unless I rev the gas while holding the brake
Sharonb1

Check for vacuum leaks. Also, if you haven't checked the idle air control valve for proper operation. If the check engine light is on, have the computer scanned to identify trouble codes. Most parts stores will scan the computer for free.

I have a 2001 galant and I had the same problem and what it ended up being was excessive corrosion on the battery terminal and where the plates on the positive wires come together. I cleaned them down really well and it fixed it so it may be the same issue.

Akademikz
Check the tps censor it may need to be advance on a little it controll the rev count of the veichle

Janbaugh