ON THE PASSENGER SIDE OF MY CAR IT SOUNDS AS IF I HAVE A FLAT/SOMETHING IS LOOSE BUT I DON'T,WHAT CAN IT BE?

2003 Lincoln LS • 134,000 miles

As long as I am riding on a smooth road I can not hear it, but I can hear it when I am on a bumpy road.
1Mina1971

You know we can't hear it over a computer. An inspection at a tire and alignment shop is the best place to start.

There is a tool you might be able to borrow or rent from an auto parts store that borrows them called the "Chassis Ear". It is a set of six microphones, a switch box, and headphones. You clip the microphones to suspect points, then drive around while listening with the headphones. You can move the microphones around to zero in on the source of the noise. Be aware that many mechanics have never seen or even heard of this tool. Suspension and alignment mechanics use it to find rattles, squeaks, and other noises.