THE VERICAL ALIGNMENT ON THE REAR WHEELS IS OUT OF ALIGNMENT. THE INSIDE OF THE REAR TIRES ARE SMOOTH. HOW DO I ADJUST THE VERTICAL ALIGNMENT???

2002 Lincoln LS • 146,000 miles

It is obvious, by just looking at the profile of the vehicle, the vertical alignment of the rear tires are obvious out of alignment. Looking at the suspension system on the rear wheels, the rubber bushing are cracked, need to be replaced, but there is not an obvious method to adjust the vertical alignment on the rear wheels. What is the best way to make this correction?
Jsford76@yahoo.com

It needs to be done on an alignment machine. There are ecentrics that are adjustable. However, if it is bad enough, it could need shimmed.

That I sknown as camber and fior this vehicle, they are not adjustable. The cracked bushings should be replaced as they would cause the camber to go out of specs.