VEHICLE IS PULLING TO THE LEFT

2003 Honda Pilot • 110,000 miles

I have a Honda Pilot 2003 and it keeps pulling to the left. I even had the front two tires replaced last week ( the driver side front tire had uneven wear and broken belt) and 4 wheel alignment was also done. However it still keeps pulling to the left. I took the car to the dealer again and they said they corrected streering wheel which was off center right. But the vehicle still pulls to the left. Not a big issue, but feels uncomfortable while driving. Any suggestion on what else to check for?
Akswcar9

You could have a problem with the rack and pinion or the steering box. If it has ever hit a curb, that is more than likely the issue and it will need replacement.

Thanks for your suggestion. Any idea about how much the repair for that would cost ( parts and labour).

Akswcar9
A power steering rack would be $1050 to $1500 depending on where you go. I could not find steering box stuff, but you would get that used from a salvage yard and pay for installation. Probably about the same cost.