HI, I HAVE A VERY SPECIFIC PROBLEM WITH MY . MY DRIVER SIDE DOOR LOCK NO LONGER WORKS WITH THE REMOTE, HOWEVER THE OTHER DOORS DO. IT STILL MANUALLY LOCKS AND UNLOCKS (DEPRESSING THE TAB). WHEN YOU MANUALLY LOCK THE DOOR, THE OTHER DO

2003 Honda Odyssey • 135 miles

Hi, I have a very specific problem with my 2003 Honda Odyssey. My driver side door lock no longer works with the remote, however the other doors do. It still manually locks and unlocks (depressing the tab). When you manually lock the door, the other doors lock as well (using the up/down tab). However, when you manually unlock the door, the others do not. I have replaced the passenger side multiplex unit which is often the culprit, but this did not solve the problem. In addition, I have checked the door actuator and found it to be fine. I bought a new door actuator and hooked it up. Same result. I put a volt meter on the connection to the door actuator and when using the door lock button, I get very low voltage to the connection. In addition, prior to depressing the door lock button, I am reading zero voltage at this connector.

Can you help out?

Thanks,

Kevin
Krspack

Check the wiring between the door and the door frame for damage. It sounds like voltage is lost before the switch.