FORD TAURUS WINDSHIELD PROBLEM

2003 Ford Taurus

My drivers side windshield wiper chatters on the upswing no matter what brand I use, and I have tried many! This has been going on as long as I've owned the car, for years. The frame and spring mechanism appear flawless, straight, not bent or twisted in any way, yet the wiper continually screeches barring the heaviest rain.
Any suggestion? Please!

LAY A STRAIGHT EDGE RULER, ETC ON THE FLAT PART OF THE ARM---NEAREST THE WIPER (W/ WIPER REMOVED, AND THE ARM LAYING ON THE GLASS) ----KINDA EQUAL OVER THE ARM AND PUSHING DOWN ON THE FLAT PART OF THE ARMIS IT SORTA PARALLEL WITH THE GLASS?

NOW BUTT THE END OF THE RULER TIGHT AGAINST THE HOOK OF THE ARM (RULER SORTA POINTING TOWARDS THE TOP OF THE CAR)---WITH THE ARM SLIGHTLY LIFTED OFF OF THE GLASS AND THE RULER BUTTED TO THE TOP AND BOTTOM PART OF THE HOOK---NOW SORTA SLOWLY LOWER IT DOWN CLOSE TO THE GLASSIS THAT PARALLEL?

IF NOT---SORTA "TWEAK" THE HOOK WITH SOME PLIERS (HANGING ONTO THE ROUND PART OF THE HOOK)

RETEST WITH THE PARALLEL RULER

IF SATISFIED, DO THE OLE GARDEN HOSE SPRAY TEST

INSURE YOUR WINDSHIELD IS REALLY CLEAN---TREE SAP MIGHT COULD CAUSE THIS TOO

MY JEEP 5 PREVIOUS AND PRESENT 2 JEEP CJs HAVE NEVER DONE THAT---BEEN GOING ON 31 YEARS NOW. EVER THOUGHT ABOUT NEVER HAVING THEM WIPER PROBLEMS AGAIN?

LET ME KNOW HOW IT'S GOING