SPARKPLUG TIPS BURNT FUEL INJECTOR FAIL OXYGEN SANSOR FAIL..HELP

2003 Ford Ranger • 2WD Automatic • 68,000 miles

I HAVE A 2003 FORD RANGER EDGE. IT STARTS BUT I DONT THINK THE INJECTORS ARE SENDING FUEL TO THE SPARK PLUGS.I CHANGED THE SPARK PLUGS AND IT SEEMS TO BE BURNING THEM BECAUSE THERE NO GAS GOING IN THERE.I GOT FAULT CODES OF SPARK PLUG MISFIRE AND OXYGEN SENSOR FAIL. WHAT COULD IT BE.I GET NO ACCELERATION//IT DOES MOVE A LITTLE AFTER LIKE 1 MINUET OF PRESSING ON THE GAS IT MOVES A LITTLE. CAN ANYONE HELP.I THINK THE FUEL INJECTORS MAY BE CLOGGED AND NOT WORKING BECAUSE I DIDNT HAVE MONEY AND STARTED TO PUT 2 DOLLARS 4 DOLLARS 5 DOLLARS OF GAS AND I THINK THE GUNK IN THE GAS GOT FILLED UP.I ALSO HEAR POPING SOUNDS FOM THE ENGINE. HOW CAN I CHCK IF THE FUEL INJECTORS ARE WORKING AND WHERES THE OXYGEN SENSOR. THANKX FOR ANY HELP.
524support

Start by checking the fuel pressure if its within specs if okay-Hook up a noid lite to the injector harness it should be flashing when engine is cranking if the hot and ground site of the injectors are working-let me know

HOW DO I CHECK THE FUEL PRESSURE.I THINK IT MAY BE A FUZE OR THE FUEL PUMP. DO YOU KNOW WHICH FUZE CONTROLS THE FUEL INJECTORS. THE OXYGEN SENSORE ALSO I MESSED UP. COULD THE O2 SENSORE BE CONNECTED OR PART OF THE FUEL INJECTION SYSTEM. WHAT COULD BE WRONG WITH IT.I NEED TO DO THE EASIEST STEPS FIRST BEFORE I SPEND ANY MONEY THAT I DONT HAVE ON A DIAGNOSTIC.I ALSO AGREE WITH THE SMOKE TEST BUT I BELIEVE THAT SINCE I WAS PUTTING 2 3 4 DOLLARS OF GAS AT ATIME AND WAITING FOR THE TANK TO BE RUNNING ONFUMES IT CLOGED SOMETHING WHAT COULD IT BE THE FUEL FILTER OR THE INJECTORS?I HAVE TO CHECK AND SEE IF THE FUEL PUMP GOT RESET AND A FUZE IF NOT SHOULD I FILL THE TANK WITH GAS AND A FUEL INJECTOR CLEANER TO SEE IF THIS HELP.I GOT A MISFIRE CODE AND A O2 SENSOR FAIL

524support
HEY IM GOING TO GET A NOID LIGHT TODAY. CAN YOU TELL ME WHAT IT COULD BE IF THE LIGHT ISNT FLASHING. THANKX

524support
There's no power to the injector or the computer ground driver is defective

I NEVER HAD A PROBLEM WITH MY 2003 FORD RANGER EDGE PICKUP.A WEEK AGO I DIDNT GET ANY ACCELERATION AND I HEARD POPPING SOUNDS.I CHANGED THE SPARK PLUGS AND AFTER A WHILE I REPLACED THE SPARK PLUGS AGAIN AND THEY WERE BURNT LIKE GAS WASNT GOING TO THE FUEL INJECTORS AND INTO THE CYLINDER.I TAKE TO A MECHANIC FOR A DIAGNOSTIC. THEN WITHOUT MY PERMISSION THEY REPLACE THE FUEL PUMP FUEL, ALL 6 FUEL INJECTORS, PULSE DAMPER, TEMP SEND W GAUGE, COOLANT TEMP SENDER, OXYGEN SENSOR, FUEL FILTER. CAN ALL THE FUEL INJECTORS GO BAD AT THE SAME TIME. THE MECHANIC SAID THAT ONE OF THE FUEL INJECTORS WERE BAD AND NOW HE REPLACED ALL OF THEM? HE SAID THAT SINCE ONE OF THE INJECTORS WENT BAD THATS WHY HES GETTING AN UNEVEN VOLTAGE 6 ON ONE SIDE AND 10 ON THE OTHER AND WHEN HE REPLACES THE INJECTOR THAT BOTH SIDES WILL BE THE SAME AT 8. PLEASE HELP.

524support
When one injector failed it can dragged the rest down but not necesarily all be bad-

PLEASE HELP. DO YOU THINK ALL MY FUEL INJECTOR WENT BAD AT THE SAME TIME?

524support
I don't think so-get your old ones and have it checked

HEY CHECK ME OTHER QUESTION IT HAS 2 DOLLARS IN IT FOR YOU. THANK YOU. PLEASE I WILL CONTINUE TO DONATE TO YOU IF YOU KEEP HELPING ME.

524support
Feel free to comeback for additional help and Thank You for using 2carpros