CAR IS STALLING

2003 Dodge Van • 238,000 miles

Have a 2003 dodge Grand caravan. It would start and as long as we kept or foot on the gas pedal it would run rough. Eventually got it to run for a little while and now it won't stay running at all. We have cleaned the throttle body, and replaced the IAC (i believe, ) not sure what else to look for.
Krinkle531

Could be vacuum leak or the iac? What did you replace?

I thought we had replaced the IAC but I found out it was the map sensor. We will look at the IAC.

Krinkle531
Is the check engine light on?

It has been for at least 100000 miles we have had it checked and nothing comes from it. How should the IAC move? The plunger moves about half the distance when we turn the ignition to the on position.

Krinkle531
What are the code numbers?

It is checked with a scan tool to make sure the pcm is operating the in and out commands.

My husband didn't write them down when he had the diagnostic done. He is calling back to O'reily to see if they have them still.

Krinkle531
P0106 - MAP this was the code number.

Krinkle531