ENGINE JUST RANDOMLY SHUTS OFF WHILE DRIVING

1997 Dodge Van

1997 Dodge Van 6 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 100000 miles

My 97 van started to be hard to start, now it's hard to start and just randomly shuts off while i'm driving. This is very dangerous as you can imagine. I just installed new spark plugs, distributor cap and rotor and a new coil and it still does this.
78streetvan

Next time it shuts off do below immediately to catch what's causing it fuel or spark-

Disconnect a sparkplug wire or 2 and ground it to the engine -have helper crank engine over-do you have a snapping blue spark? If so-you have a fuel related problem, check the fuel pressure to rule out the fuel filter/fuel pump/pressure regulator and listen to the injector/s are they pulsing or hook up a noid light. No snapping blue spark continue to troubleshoot the ignition system-power input to the coil/coil packs, coil's resistances, cap and rotor /distributor pick-up coil, ignition control module, ECM, Ignitor cam and crank sensors- Note: If it doesn't apply disregard it