I CAN HEAR MY ENGINE SUCKING IN AIR

2003 Chevrolet Tracker • 100,000 miles

I have a 2003 2.0 tracker with a severe hesitation, when you push on the accelerator it sounds like it has a cold air intake(you can hear the engine sucking air)you guys have been a great help in the past, if you could help again it would be greatly appreciated. If you leave the accelerator depressed the deep sound will go away and normal power returns, when the hesitation returns it sounds again like the car has no air filter or a cold air intake
Oldjeep`

Check the air intake for air leaks. The tube that runs from the air cleaner to the throtle body. Is the a check engime light on?

Djcl
The check engine light is on, if you put the accelerator 50% down there will be very little power, and it will have that deep throaty sound. Leave the pedal where it is and after a few seconds the sound will go away and full power returns. Sometimes the power is always there

Oldjeep`
We need to know engine code we have do you have scaner or cde puLer. Auto zone will a code fr freeo

Djcl
I have a bargain diagnostic scanner that has given these codes: p0102
p0113
p0031
p0328 these are fault codes
these are pending codes
0121
0031
0328

Oldjeep`
Clear the codes and see what will reset

Djcl
Still same old jeep same old problems, horrible gas mileage, lots of carbon on plugs, trouble codes are: p0102
p0031
p0328
really need this jeep 4 school, no other way to get there. Please help

Oldjeep`
If someone could give more info on knock sensors in this vehicle would be greatly appreciated

Oldjeep`