HEADLIGHTS NOT WORKING ON A CHEVY

2003 Chevrolet Impala • 6 cylinder FWD Automatic • 100,000 miles

I replaced the daytime running light module and the headlight switch on my daughter's 2003 Chevy Impala and the headlights still don't work. What else should I try?
Scott Wuest

You don't TRY things. You have to systematically follow a wiring diagram to find out where you're losing the signal. You also may need to have a professional scan tool to activate modules. This isn't the type of thing that you repair in your back yard. It requires some expensive equipment.

Wrenchtech
Not trying to butt in, just a slow day. At the right headlamp assembly, check orange wire for voltage. Use a voltage tester, hot all the time. The pink wire and Dark blue wires are grounds. If there is much voltage on the ground circuit, there is a ground problem. Yes, I realize saying there is a faulty ground, throws a pretty wide loop. Use the headlamp switch, not automatic lamp control.