ROUGH IDLE WHEN WARM

2002 Saturn Vue

Hello all, I have a 2002 Saturn Vue V6 AWD, when it's warm it idles rough sometimes it will even idle so high that it makes the "Service Engine Soon" Light come on, sometimes on start up it will also idle so rough like it seems it wants to die.
When I hooked my scanner up I got 3 codes and the following live data:
P0507- Idle Air Control System RPM Higher Than Expected
The Live data for this code is:
FREEZE FRAME:
Fuel Sys 1 CL
Fuel Sys 2 CL
Calc LOAD (%) 2.3
ECT (F) 208
STFT B1 (%) 18.7
LTFT B1 (%) 0
STFT B2 (%) 18.7
LTFT B2 (%) 0.7
Eng RPM 920
Veh Speed (mph) 0
Then codes
P0174 System Too Lean (Bank 2)
P0171 System Too Lean (Bank 1)
Anyone have this problem or any suggestions?
thanks
X2006nzl

Check for vacuum leaks. A bad PCV valve can cause the problems indicated.

Also just more information, sometimes when warm after being driven and put into park, it will idle high slowly reaching 2000+ without hitting the gas and that caused me to get codes p0300 p0301 p0302 and p0303 any other ideas with that information thanks

X2006nzl
Still the same answer for now. If there are no vacuum leaks and P0507 is still present, check the wiring connectors for contaminations, corrosion etc.

Just to add to this one I belive those codes P0171 and P0174 there is a bulletin to replace the spring clips in the upper intake plentuim and retorque the intake bolts. It causes a vacuum leak and sets those codes. Have never seen it cause a high idle that but anything is possible if it goes unfixed long enough. Also on the drivers side of the upper intake plentuim there is a spring load pop off valve.I have seem them stick open and cause no starts high idles etc.

Also if I use my scanner to erase the codes it drops down to the right idle immediately only seems to idle rough when the codes are there so I just need to get rid of the codes, is the spring load pop off valve the small round metal with plastic and a spring held by 2 torx screws on the side of the intake?

X2006nzl
Yes thats the pop off valve you found it I will look up that bulletin for you for those codes.P

Thanks for the help, I will swap out the pop off valve tommorrow

X2006nzl
Just looked at something. When were those live data report taken? Cold or warm?

Warm, I got the codes after a 30 minute drive came home put in park idled rough and made the service engine soon light come on
thanks

X2006nzl
No need to swap the valve just look at it when its acting up you can clearly see if its not seated closed. Also with those codes there is bulletin I have performed many times. The intake plentuim bolts loosen up and you have to retorque them.