ENGINE PROBLEMS?....HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2002 Nissan Sentra • 4 cylinder FWD Automatic • 100,600 miles

Car through code p0011 to confirm prob I swapped it wit crank sensor and then replaced the bad sensor now that I have done that its now throwing the code po335 I have a 9 hour trip in 2 days and need help ASAP much help appreciated also rpm gauge will not stop fluttering
Zelldog93

P0011 is a fault with the Intake Valve Timing valve control and can be caused by a faulty control valve or low engine oil.

P0355 - Crankshaft position sensor.

What sensor did you replace?

What sensor did you swap?

I replace both cam and crank sensors and the rpm gauge stopped fluttering once I replaced the second one I also replace a dirty spark plug today which was cyl 1 others were fine now car runs better but is still throwing p0335 which is pending and throwing the light and I believe its still pending p0732 which has been pending since yesterday and I keep clearing the codes to see if they keep comming back after I restart car

Zelldog93
I also checked spark which I was getting in all cyl and I can hear it missing from exhaust

Zelldog93
P0335 is the one you should be looking at. Since the sensor has been replaced, check the wire connectors and wiring for faults.

Checked all wires with test light and they showed to be working I asked a former tech and told me to check compression and fuel injector

Zelldog93
If you are throwing a code of P0355 and the wires are good, you need to recheck the sensor. You could have a faulty replacement unit.