WONT START

2002 Nissan Maxima

Engine problem
2002 Nissan Maxima V6 Wheel Drive Type unknown Automatic 60,000 miles

Ok so about a month ago I took my car to my local midas to have the oil changed, they did the change and gave my car an inspection in shich they told me everything was fine. Now, im having trouble getting my car to start, sometimes it will but today it just wont. All the interior lights go on and the dash lights up but the car is just clicking. WHATS WRONG! Im kinda freaking out its currently snowing where im at could that be affecting the car? Could midas have either done something or over looked something?
Bbane24

It can be one of three things. Since you can hear the starter solinoid clicking, that rules out the starter relay. It could be your battery is weak or your starter is bad. The easiest thing to do is to take your battery to auto zone and have them test it for you. If they say it bad then its an easy fix. If your battery is good than you'll need to change out your starter.

Bugeater33x