MAX WON'T START

2002 Nissan Maxima • 149,000 miles

The car stopped working about a month ago, took it to a shop where the machnic said he couldn't find anything, I started to mess wih the car myself and have since replaced the starter, I had a friend check to see what codes came up and the only thing it showed was p0113, which is the air intake I removed the air intake today and nothing it didnt start. So I unplugged the green and blue wires that are near the air intake and it gave me hope and went beyond cranking it actually made the whole starting motion but not even 10 seconds passed and it turned off again, what else can I check.

Thanks for reading and all your help!

Oh and I'm sorry I can't make a donation right now I'm financially in a bind if not I would take the car somewhere so I wouldn't do it myself. Again ur help will help me!
Grease_monkey_chick

You need 3 things to run. Compression, fuel pressure and spark. One of them is missing and once you find out which one, we can discuss possible causes.

Ok, what do I need to check these things?

Grease_monkey_chick
A compression tester, spark tester and a fuel pressure gauge

Ok I have to buy those and I will respond when I test all. Thank you!

Grease_monkey_chick
You can rent them at a parts store.