ENGINE RUNNING LEAN

2002 Nissan Altima • 195,000 miles

I'm having some problems with my car throwing various codes. First off, it always throws a code that my engine is running lean. Second, it says that I have a bad speed sensor and temp sensor. That's weird because I have a new speed sensor and thermostat in it. There are no vacuum leaks on the car as I know of. The oxygen sensors are brand new as well. (Are the oxygen sensors powered my fuses in the car? I noticed that I am missing quite a few fuses in the fusebox under the hood. Wasnt sure if that was normal.) I don't have the typical symptoms of a lean running engine like stalling, rough idle, and the such, but I do idle at around 400-500 rpms. The car drives fine except at highway speeds it j erks when letting off the gas pedal.
Clorox.bleach

Lean fuel condition could be caused by one of the following below: 1. Vacuum leaks

2. EGR and PCV valve.

3. Low fuel pressure.

4. Dirty fuel injectors.

5. Mass Air Flow Sensor.

6. Oxygen Sensor.

Would it hurt anything driving the car when its lean?

Clorox.bleach
No its not, but computer thinks it needs gas and gonna keep feeding it-end of results fuel economy will be down