ENGINE MISFIRE/HEADLIGHT SURGING

2002 Honda Civic • 175,000 miles

My car runs really rough from idle all the way to 3K rpms the check engine light is flashing, when I scanned the car it pulled up 3 codes for a miss fire on Cylinders 1 3 and 4. I have already put replaced all 4 coils with genuine Honda coils, new plugs new ELD senor and IAT sensor. I checked and all 4 coils are firing. Also the electrical system surges as in all the lights on the car (head lights, interior lights, and tail lights). I checked the battery while running with a volt meter and it read 14.3V which should be fine. Please help I am mechanically inclined I just do not know Honda's and would prefer not throwing new parts at the car.
Hydarookie

Check compression first.
Make sure fuel pressure is within specs.
Check for vacuum leaks.
Lastly, the injectors. Make sure they are secured with the connectors. When was the last time you had them serviced?

I just recently bought the car about 4 months ago. From a girl so I don't know if she ever had them serviced.

Hydarookie
Have the valve clearance checked/adjusted as well.