MISFIRE WHILE TRUCK IS STARTING AND THEN IT EVENS OUT...WHY?

2002 Ford Ranger • 107,000 miles

I have a 2002 ford ranger with over 107,000 miles on it. Not too long ago I got a batch of bad gas and my truck starting misfiring when I would crank it up and then even out slightly when it got to operating temp, so I changed the fuel filter. Got slightly better, but then my cel came on and I got it scanned at oreillys, and it said I have a cylinder misfire in #3.I didnt have the money to change the spark plugs, so I drove around for about 2 weeks with it misfiring, until I recently changed all 6 spark plugs with iridiums instead of platinums, and that seemed to help but then I heard this squealing noise coming from my engine, so I checked it out and it was my idler pulley and belt tensioner pulley so I changed them both and it stopped. Well then I heard squealing coming from the back of my engine, and everything I read told me it was my cam shaft synchronizer, so I changed that out last night. As soon as I changed it, and started it up, the cel went off, but that misfire is still there.I would really like some suggestions because im about to rip my hair out. Could it be the coil pack needs to be replaced? I have been letting my truck sit for two weeks while ive been working on it, so could it just be bad gas?
Chevell888

Check your fuel pressure should be 60-65 psi engine running.

And how do I do that? And if it isnt running 60-65psi what is causing it?

Chevell888
You need a fuel pressure gauge hooked to the fuel rail. You check it by turning the key to ON