HI!MY CAR IS A () 1.5 SX 75 AUTO MODEL USING PETROL AND I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH AN ERROR THAT APPEARS OCCASIONALLY. A BEEP OCCURS AS I AM DRIVING AND WHAT APPEARS IS A LETTER S WITH THE ICON OF THE AIR/COOLER NEXT TO IT. THE ICON IS LIKE THE

2002 Citroen C3

The icon is like the one of the aircondition which looks like a star. No error lamp lights on. Just this error icon appears. I read the handbook and there is nothing saying about this. Could you please help me with this? What is the problem?
Kyrianic

We have no inof on this car. Are you sure it'snot lit up because it's been turned on?

What do you mean? As I am driving this error appears and do not know what this is.

Kyrianic
What I meant is it a light that tells you the a/c is on and working? We have no info at all on these cars so i'm just atking aguess on this.

There is nothing to do with the a/c. It is turned off. Is there anyone else that can help me?

Kyrianic
Well you can have the engine scanned to see why, if it deals with that. There may b e one other guy that can help if he sees this post. But putting a pro model scanner on it should tell you what the problem is.

I took my Citroen C3 car to a specialist for automatic transmission and run a diagnostic test using a LAUNCH X431 computer. These were the 3 codes that appeared: 1) Slip fault (clutch/brakes): Local - Intermittment fault
2) Vehicle speed from ABS (CAN) fault: Distant - Intermittment fault
3) Sequence solenoid 1 fault (EVS1) fault: Local - Permanent fault

Could you please interpret these for me? Would it cost me a lot to fix these problems? Are they too serious?

Kyrianic
I have no information available for this vehicle. It looks like one of you clutches inside your trans may be slipping occasionall as well as a speed senor going to the abs. But both of them being intermittent faults wil be very hard to detect. I have on idea what the sequence solenoid is unlesss it's a shift solenoid in the transmission. Sorry but these cars are around inthe u.S. I have nothing further to offer