STALLING AND IDLE ROUGH WITH NO POWER

2002 Chevrolet Suburban • 120,000 miles

It happended all of a sudden while driving with no signs of any problem, engine stall, wouldnt start, after sitting engine start but would not idle and not enough power to move had to pump pedal to keep running. No engine light on, changed fuel filter and it got alittle better it would idle ok but when useing throddle have to pump to keep up rpm but would hold about 3500rpm steady for 5-6 seconds before having to pump pedal, I have owned my suburban for 11 years with no problem any thoughts on problem
Southbayrun

Scan for codes check fuel pressure first. Put vacuum gauge on intake and if 15' or belwo at idle it may be a clogged converter

Ok check codes had a random misfire fuel pressure good 54psi until it was running and had a slow leak down, replaced fuel pump but need to remove evap can and can't remove tubing alrdy broke one nipple and have no clue I am depressing the sides of clips but the do not release, what am I doing wrong lol

Southbayrun
Removal

1. Raise and support vehicle. Locate EVAP canister,  mounted to crossmember or left frame rail,  near front of fuel tank. See Fig. 30 or Fig. 31.
2. Remove EVAP canister mounting bolts. Disconnect EVAP pipes at EVAP canister. Disconnect EVAP vent valve pipe at EVAP canister bracket. Remove EVAP canister. They squeeze together but you need to do this with cannister OFF the truck. It will be either mounted to frame or crossmember. Crossmemeber shown.