2001 Nissan X-Trail Repair Question
Nissan X-Trail Fuse Problem
scan for codes and check fuel pressure check intake vacuum if below 15" @idle suspect clogged converter.
18,698 answers provided
If you've done any work to it lately, you may have to reset the ECU.
Here is how to do it:
1. Start up your X-Trail and allow it to warm up to its normal idle.
2. Next turn off the engine.
3. Locate the fuse box located under the bonnet and next to the battery. Pull out the 3 fuses: ENG CONT1 (15A), ENG CONT2 (10A), ENG CONT3 (20A). Refer to the pics below. Keep the fuses out for at least 5 minutes. This will cut all power to the ECU.
4. Plug the fuses back in and close the bonnet.
5. Start your X-Trail making sure NOT TO TOUCH THE ACCELERATOR WHEN YOU START IT UP. This is very important.
6. Let the X-Trail idle at its normal idle speed for about 4 minutes, then turn off your engine.
7. Start your X-Trail again and you're done.
529 answers provided