TRANSMISSION PROBLEM CODE 022 AND 024 ANYONE HELP

2001 Land Rover Discovery 2 • 135,000 miles

My discovery V8 petrol auto has a transmission problem, when u drive it pulls off in first and then changes to 4th at this time the s and m and D light start flashing, I get the local auto trans shop to read the problems and 2 fault codes came up 022 stall speed monitoring and 024 voltage supply check.
The car drive s like this most of the time but today it worked as it should for 1 hour so im thinking its more electrical connection maybe? Can anyone help with this as the shop said to me that they need to open the box to see what the problem is? Thanks
Raycarss

If they identify the trouble area they need to go in and start checking could be the transmission control module/valve body throttle and governor pressure problems, etc-who knows or take it to a transmission specialty shop-

You will need a land rover scanner to identify these codes, LR do not scan very well with generic scanners, get the factory scanner reading, this will identify the problem.

Mhpautos