WHITE SMOKE

2001 Honda Civic • 1.7L 4 cylinder FWD Automatic • 283,413 miles

Ok so yesterday I was going to drive the car but as soon as I put it in gear and only drove like 5ft there was a loud bang sound like a bomb went off and then there was a lot of white smoke coming out of the exhaust system. So is the head gasket blown or what happened to the car?
Importtuner

Pressure check the coolant system for leaks if it'as ahead gasket it should show up. It could also have been a backfire

I put the car in the garage yesterday and today I ran it and it still has white smoke coming out of the exhaust and I also noticed two large oil spots under the car that were not there before I put the car in the garage. The oil is coming from two different sides of the of the engine, from the left and the right side of the oil pan, but I haven't been able to find the direct source of the leaks yet.

Importtuner
Once you find the leaks clean themof with choke cleaner or brake clean and then runthe car it may be the head gasket. Do what I said in first suggestion