FRONT END CLUNKING NOISE

2001 Ford Taurus

Noises problem
2001 Ford Taurus 6 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 113000 miles

I have an irritating clunking noise when driven slowly forward or turning over rough bumpy surfaces or large bumps. While driving over normal surfaces at higher speeds there is no detectable noise at all. However, I have replaced all of the below items after zero success with multiple Ford Service Dapartments and multiple Indepentent Specialty Shops figuring out what was causing the noise. The NOISE was there BEFORE and still REMAINS after all of the below was done.

4 New Monroe Quick Struts
2 New Moog Ball Joints
2 New Pairs Moog Sway Bar End Links (Both Front & Both Rear)
1 New Motorcraft Front Sway Bar (New Bushings are pre-secured to the Bar)
1 New Motorcraft Rear Sway Bar (New Bushings are pre-secured to the Bar)
2 New Moog Inner Tie Rods
2 New Moog Outer Tie Rods
2 New Axle Hub Assemblies
2 New Motorcraft Front Axles (Left Side & Right Side) and output shaft seals.
3 New Motorcraft Motor Mounts (Front, Rear & Top)
1 New Motorcraft Transmission Mount
2 New Motorcraft Control Arms (Left & Right) with new bushings built in.
1 Pair Motorcraft Front Subframe Bushings
1 Pair Motorcraft Rear Subframe Bushings
1 Pair New Motorcraft Rotors
1 Pair New Motorcraft Loaded Calipers
All New Motorcraft Exhaust Hangers, Muffler & Flange Gaskets.
8 New Tires (2nd set Road Force Balanced at under 10 lbs of roadforce).
All 4 wheels always torqued at 90lbs (Ford range is 85lbs through 105lbs)
4 wheels purchased, installed and inspected for warp and run-out and everything verified to be within spec.
New Alignment (as I watched) perfect to spec Camber, Caster & Toe.
Transmission thoroughly inspected with the pan removed and no metal shavings at all (I have it flushed every 30K miles faithfully).
Steering Gear thoroughly inspected with no looseness discovered. I also have it flushed every 30K miles).

The bottom line, is that after all of the Proffesional Inspections and no answers I did the silly thing of doing all of the above in my personal persuit of solving the problem. My end result is the same as it was before I spent a ton of money. That irritating clunking noise is still there on the passenger side and it is still driving me nuts. Hopefully you are more successful at helping me figure out what my noise is, because I have been painfully unsuccessful.
Keibie40

Did you ever resolve this issue

Gradyblakley
Some auto places have microphone system you can attach to various parts of suspension to help locate noises. You might try that? They may even rent it out at some auto parts stores.

Fixitmr