HOW MUCH IS IT TO REPLACE PUT THE SPI ENGINE WITH THE ZETEC

2001 Ford Focus

How much is it to replace the SPI engine in a ford focus to the Zetec model? Or will it cost at all because its a recall part on the car because of the vavle seat falling? Plz help
Muskyhunter

Your not specific enough on replacement criteria. Would run from say 700 to 3000+. Just ask dealer about recall replacement. They usually have time limits.

Fixitmr
Thanks heres the part I didnt add
The vavle seat falls off and cause a lOud knocking noise which could destroy the pust or throw a rod, but all this happens in the SPI, I believe the recall is called the zetec to I wanted to knok how much that would be? And the vavle seat comes off in the 4th cylinder.

Muskyhunter
You want to change motor model? Why not just fix your motor?

Fixitmr
Becuz everyone else is saying to upgrade it becuz it happens in all the ford focus (2001) and it happens in the 4th cylinder. Apparently GM made a big mistake so they recalled it and I wanted to know how much it was to fix the recall part?

Muskyhunter