HOW DO I FIX THE OVERHEATING ISSUE IN MY CHEVY ?

2001 Chevrolet Malibu • 125,000 miles

I have a 2001 Chevy Malibu with approx. 125k miles on it. I've owned the car for a year and have replaced the Battery, Intake manifold gasket, Water pump, thermostat x2, and have had 2 coolant flushes done on the vehicle. I have also regularly changed oil {3 times since i've owned it using mobil 5000 oil or Penzoil High Mileage oil, and a Purolator Pure one Filter each time. I now deliver pizza for a living and my car regularly over heats. The temp gauge will go red and the light comes on. I am possitive it is not the thermostat, and I know it is not leaking fluid. The air valve has been regularly checked and bled. I don't know if the fans are going on/off properly when it is being driven on the road and I would love to know what I need to do to fix this problem as cheaply as possible. I don't make a lot of money and I can't afford high repair costs. I've already put in over 1500 dollars into the car.
Wolfhound7919

Does the radiator have a cap? If so, if the coolant gets too hot, it will pop the cap and the coolant reservoir will fill up in a hurry, does it? As far as the radiator fan, when it gets too hot, pull over and stop, leave vehicle running, tranny in park or neutral and e-brake set, get out and look under the hood, to see if fan is running, is it? Any applicable trouble codes? Some national brand automotive stores used to check codes for free.

The pressure cap is built onto the reservoir and has no way of coming loose. The heat does not come out of the vents as if the thermostat were stuck but I have had the thermostat replaced within the last 2 weeks. There has to be some kind of flow issue with the coolant but I have no Idea how to fix the problem.

Wolfhound7919
What kind of coolant you used? Chev recommends to use Dex-cool (orange color) coolant only for chev malibu to prevent over-heating.

Malibu1999
Use an infrared temp tester to double check the gage. There should be overheating issues, besides the gage.