WHY DOES MY GIVE ME TROUBLE TO START IN THE MORNING AND SOMETIMES DURING THE DAY?

2000 Toyota Corolla • 140,000 miles

I have a 2000 Toyota Corolla that gives me trouble to start in the morning have to try cranking it about 5 times before it starts running smooth. At the 3rd and 4th try it starts but idles but it misses then stops. After I get it to run I can do couple things when I shut it down and try to start it again it does not start I have to spray starter fluid in the intake so it starts. My car idles good for about 20 minutes then as the cooling fan comes on it starts to miss then it runs properly again. Then when the fans comes on again the car misses like if its starving then it stop. Once I get it to start in the morning I could run a long distance but has I reach my destination and the cooling fan comes on it does the same problem like I explain thanks for your help. I suspect fuel pump dirty injectors and coolant sensor. And when the car starts you can smell its burning rich but no black smoke.
Grange 27

THE COOLANT SENSOR IS A GOOD START BUT I WOULD VERIFY FUEL PRESSURE FIRST. WITHOUT PRESSURE, IT WILL NOT START

ROY

Where is the fuel pressure port located on my car I don't see any one the injector rack. Does this model car have a inline fuel filter apart from the one in the tank

Grange 27
You will need to connect into the rail. There is no port.

Toyota does not recommend replacing the fuel filter. It is on the drivers front down low by the axle shaft.