OBD2 CODES...CAT, O2 SENSOR, OR SOMETHING ELSE?

2000 Subaru Legacy • 180,000 miles

I have a 2000 Subaru Legacy L Sedan. It died while driving home. The lights, radio, and power all work, so I don't think it's the battery or alternator. I checked the belts, and the car has gas and oil. I borrowed an OBD2 scanner from AutoZone and it pulled these codes: P0328, P0340, P0420, P0031, P0336 (PENDING), P0341 (PENDING), and P0340 (PENDING). I think P0328 can be disregarded because this code has been on for years (just haven't replaced the Engine Knock Sensor). How do I know if it's possibly the CAT or O2 sensors, or something else fuel or ignition related? Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you!
Fboening

The question here is what is it doing now-Died while on the move-start by checking the fuel pressure if its within specs and report back the pressure readings

How do I check the fuel pressure? Will I be able to get an accurate reading if the car won't start? Where do you hook up a gauge, and can I check the pressure by priming the fuel system by cycling the key?

Fboening
Use a fuel pressure tester-Hook it up on the fuel rail test port and turn key to run then read the pressure and then comeback with the readings for interpretation- I recommend you get repair manual

I had my neighbor look at the car. The timing belt is not turning while trying to start the car. He said his friend had the same problem, the timing belt had slipped, and the pistons bent the exhaust valves. If this happened to me, what are the chances I could replace the timing belt and tensioners and the exhaust valves would still be intact? Do you know ballpark what it costs to do the timing belt/tensioners? Or replace the exhaust valves?

Fboening
The cost of repairs varies with location