CAN YOU GIVE ME DETAILS ON HOW TO REPAIR MY CAR WITH THE FOLLOWING ISSUE?

2000 Mitsubishi Montero

Vehicle been releasing some blue smoke, I was told its the head gasket leaking and I needed to get the head gasket checked out, replace old seals, change timing belt. However after a month of this work being done, am seeing smoke again.
Tiffanyestherbonner

How many miles on are the engine? Blue smoke is and indication of oil bypassing the rings so I would thinking a rebuilt engine is more in order. See head gaskets would allow antifreeze to get in the engine causing more steam then smoke. I would also check the pcv valve just to see if it plugged but still thinking tired engine.

Racefan966
Thanks for your response, I am not sure the miles on the engine will take a look at it.

Tiffanyestherbonner
My radiator got torn by the ac fan and all the freon got release, what is the best method to remedy this situation?

Tiffanyestherbonner
Can you include a pick of what the problem is? If it is the A/C condensor in the front of the radiator that cools the freon for the A/C all you can do is replace it or unplug the a/c clutch and have no a/c depends on how much you want to spend.

Racefan966