2000 Chevrolet Blazer • 4.3L 6 cylinder 4WD Automatic • 160,000 miles

I have had my blazer sitting for about 7 months without starting it, I recently have begun trying to get it road worthy again. When I finally got it to start again, it sound like it has a massive vacuum leak by the throttle body and idles very inconsistently. It was very low on fuel so I filled up the tank and added a stabilizer to try and combat against bad gas. I replace the base gasket on the throttle body. I also did a smoke test to see if it would pull it in but I wasn't able to locate anything and no improvements with the little mechanical improvements I have done. I was wondering if it could be the egr valve? Map sensor? Or if you have any other things you may suspect? Thanks, Tim

Stabilizer doesn't do a thing for bad gas. It's a preventative to prevent the gas from going bad but it doesn't fix bad gas.
You probably want to start out with a fuel pressure test. This system is very pressure sensitive and requires a MINIMUM of 55 PSI at all times to even run. The spec is over 60.