AC NOT BLOWING COLD AIR

2000 Cadillac Deville • 122,000 miles

I cannot get car to blow cold air I checked freon, compressor, belts, fluid. It will bow out very hot air on passanger side an ambient air on driver side an rear air. Never felt cold air since I bought car. Freon compressor are fine. Also no outside temp reading on my digital dash bord its blank. Please help!
Dstonen

What are the exact pressures on the ac system?

I dont remember it was a cheap tester from advance auto, I do no that it was right next to the red, right next to it, cause I asked if that was a problem!

Dstonen
Advanced auto is parts salesman, not techs.

We need the pressure to see what is happening so we can further help you.

I said I used an advance auto pressure test I felt like that was a cheap test comared to a shop test. An I cant remember exact but the needle was right next to the red but still in the cold but very close to the red! (Preasure test)

Dstonen
Ok, sorry about the advance.

Can you hook it back up and give us the high and low side pressures while running? Pressures never are a sign of freon level but it will help us in determining other operations

Ok sorry I was talkin about freon level but I cant till tomorow cause im at work is that ok?

Dstonen
Sure, when you can. There is always someone hear to answer.

Thanks so much I had the pressure checked an it was very low it took 1 &1/2 cans it blows cold but not as cold as I exspected it was profetionally put in an checked so it was filled with freon to the t I now thats important, at one point I thought there air cut off an back on, on the drivers side, also I still hadnt got the ambient air temp sensor yet its on order, any help would b appretieated.

Dstonen
Ok, what were the pressures?

Lol I dont no the tec did all that I remember below 200 an 42 or something like that.

Dstonen
Page 1 of 3