MAZDA B2600 SENSOR PROBLEM

1999 Mazda b2600 • 332,000 miles

I have a 1999 b2600 that keeps coughing and splattering. I have replaced the spark plugs, leads, dizzy cap, O2 sensor & put a second hand air flow meter on it. I have also ran a diagnostic test on it the only things that came up was the o2 sensor and the air flow meter (this was before I changed the o2 sensor). I reset the codes and ran perfect for about an hour and started to lag again. What could be causing it to splatter? Any help will help thank you.

Jarad19

What codes are you getting? Are there any codes after replacement of the components?
Check the ignition coil.

I personally did not see the codes as my mechanic done them, 3 codes came up 1 was for the air flow meter because when I replaced it with a second hand one I started it unplugged so that came up on the diagnostic and the 2 other codes were for the O2 sensor. Once replaced O2 he did another diagnostic test nothing came up. I then took it home and took it out the next day for a hour and it started doing the splattering again took it back to the mechanic which he ran yet another diagnostic nothing came up so he ran a live data or what ever its called and everything seemed to be okay but its still splattering? I hope this is good information, thank you for trying to help this cause.

Jarad19
Check the ignition coil.