TIMING

1991 Mazda b2600

1991 Mazda b2600 4 cyl Two Wheel Drive Manual 180000 miles

i just got my truck smoged yesterday and today it wont start today after it passed I drove home and that is about 10 miles away from smog shop do you think they played with the timing to get it to pass and if so what can I do to put it back so I go to work this is killing me cali smog is a joke and it doesnt matter what car I have had in the passed something like this allways happens unless it was a car that was a newer year but any way can you help me
Robosb

Do below to determine if its fuel or spark problem

Get a helper disconnect a sparkplug wire or 2 and ground it to the engine atleast 3/16 away from ground-have helper crank engine over-do you have a snapping blue spark? If so-you have a fuel related problem, Do you hear the fuel pump come On when you turn key on? If not check fuel pump fuse and fuel pump relay if so, check the fuel pressure to rule out the fuel filter/fuel pump/pressure regulator and listen to the injector/s are they pulsing or hook up a noid light. No snapping blue spark continue to troubleshoot the ignition system-power input to the coil/coil packs, coil's resistances, cap and rotor, distributor pick-up coil, ignition control module, cam and crank sensors and computer Note: If it doesn't apply disregard it and keep testing