I'VE GOT A 99 4X4. AS I DRIVE, I HAVE BEEN HEARING A SLIGHT CREAKING COMING FROM THE AREA OF THE FRONT RIGHT TIRE. IT WOULD ONLY MAKE THE NOISE WHEN I WAS GOING BETWEEN 5 AND 25 MPH. AFTER A WHILE IT WOULD GO AWAY. I JUST LEFT MY DRIVEWAY, TUR

1999 Isuzu Rodeo • 6 cylinder 4WD Manual • 170,000 miles

It began as a sound responsive to my acceleration. Now it's still there, but the heavy grinding while turning. Btw. 180,000. Can I fix this myself. I have never worked under the car before.
ChrisBrecht

This is not likely to be a do-it-yourselfer project. You don't even know what the cause is yet. Many suspension parts require special tools and special procedures to prevent other damage. At the very least you need to have the car inspected at a tire and alignment shop to find the source of the noise, then we can figure out if it's something you can handle yourself.