CENTER CAP ON WHEELS

1997 Isuzu Rodeo • 6 cylinder 2WD Manual • 139,215 miles

I had some new wheels put on my 1997 Isuzu Rodeo today, now 3 out of 4 of my center caps are loose and noisy when driving. I noticed one was loose when I picked up my truck (didn't notice the others until driving) and asked the installer if they could tighten it up somehow, the man said he didn't know what to do and suggested I remove them or replace the lug nuts. How do I get the center caps to fit securely to the wheel. I am planning on taking my truck back to the installer, but I would like to know how to install them in they can't or won't fix the problem. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.
Jpitch1

If yours is the type that the wheel nuts hold the cap in place, there should be flat and wave washers under each nut to stop the caps from vibrating, I would say they have been left off when the wheels were removed.

Mhpautos
Center caps maybe held on by 3 allen screws accessible from back side of the wheel(must take wheel off car)Tighten as needed.

Paulhenry