HI I WILL LIKE A AC WIRING DIAGRAM FOR THIS DOUBLE CAB 4X4

1999 Isuzu Other • 120,000 miles

2.8 turbo double cab open back
Pringle

Here are the diagrams you requested. They come out in 2 and are numbered left to right.

Thanks a lot I will print it an hope it help thanks a million guys for the quick responds merry xmas

Pringle
You are very welcome and come back to us anytime you need help or advice.
Merry Christams and a Happy Holidays to you and yours.

Dr. C

Hi Dr cranknwrench I cant see the diagrams properly when I open them it is very blury so I was wondering if you can email it to me at pringles124@hotmail. Com so maybe I might se them better or if you have another way that they might be more visible thanks doc

Pringle
Will do, I am not supposed to but the diagrams are screen caprtured and different ones are smaller. So, when you blow them up big enough to see the resolution goes to crap.
I am sending them 12/7/2011 at 1105 CST. So look for them and let me know if you get them. I can't think of a way to get them to look better as I can't give you the link to the diagram. It is password secured and any outgoing link sourced to anything but 2carpros is a no no.
I hope these work.