CHRYSLER TOWN AND COUNTRY DOOR PROBLEM

1999 Chrysler Town and Country • 200,000 miles

My 99 Chrysler town and country is possibly stuck in alarm mode. We have replaced the alternator, battery twice, starter, all new spark plugs and relays, new crank position sensor and ignition module. All ground wires have been checked and are good. It has finally, after 3 months and a lot of wasted money, that the van is most Likley stuck in alarm mode. It will not do anything when I start it. All the lights are still coming on and it is. Dinging I have tried to reset the alarm by locking and unlocking passenger door then driver door. I've tried locking and unlocking passenger door 3 times I have unhooked the battery and hooked back up. I don't have the lock pad and I don't have a key for the hatch. Cab anybody tell me how I can give the alarm a hard reset
Chrissy85

How do you know it is in alarm mode?

How about backing up and starting with basics, compression, spark and fuel pressure.

Checked it all

Chrissy85
Once again, how did you check it? Need verification if it is an alarm issue to further help you

A mechanic checked everything. He can't come back till Saturday to take the computer out so I was just trying to see if there was something I could do

Chrissy85
Take the computer out? Why? Does ot control the alarm, there is a separate module. For this

Well in all honesty I don't know. We have been through 3 mechanics since December so I'm just going off what he is telling me. Maybe he meant the module, But we have had everything that everyone has said is wrong fixed and have still gotten no results.

Chrissy85
After many hours of research I found that this is a very common problem among this Model and year. Most leading back to the cluster board. So although you didn't help much I appreciate you mentioning its not the computer, that is what lead me to do my research. Mentioned it to my mechanic and we are all on the sane page. I do belive you could have been a Tad less rude in your remarks though

Chrissy85