99 VAN WONT START PLEASE HELP ME!

1999 Chevrolet Astro

I have a 1999 astro van, it died while driving. Tried to restart and itll turn but it wont fire up. Replaced the cap and rotors, plugs and wires, fuel pump replaced a year ago, I check spark it gets good spark and fuel pump is fine and pressure, but it wont fire up, have gas as well. What should I try now? Please help me because its my only ride to work
Fsted6464

We ned actual pressure reading on the fuel pump. See if it starts if you squirt carb cleaner in the air filter. If it does, then I would look harder at the fuel pump.

I was trying to get my husband to do that, not sure if we have one of those tools, but he doesnt think its the pressure or pump, but I know you have to have 60-66 psi or it wont fire up

Fsted6464
Thats correct. Tell him bascis, basics must be checked first.

Were not getting spark now after the distibutor, does anyone know where the ICM is located on 1999 astro van?

Fsted6464
Are you getting it into the distributor? Is there any coming out of the coil?

Yes, we replaced all of that, it getting sparks everywhere after the coil and distributor. Put fuel in throttle body, dont have tool to test pressure gauge it seems fine has plenty of spark just wont start! How can you tell if injectors are spitting out fuel?

Fsted6464
Ok, now it has spark.

Did it start for a second when you put fuel in the intake?

You can tell by removing a plug and see if it is wet with fuel

Were going to rent fuel pressure gauge tool to check pressure, but we just checked if plugs were wet with fuel and they are not, they are dry it wouldnt be the camshaft sensor maybe? Were running out of ideas thanks for helping

Fsted6464
You need to check fuel pressure. I bet that is your failure.

So we tested the fuel pressure and it is fine, we tested it like four times. We bought fuel pressure regulator to see if that will help. Not sure what else to do. Dont think its the fuel pump

Fsted6464