CRANKS NO START

1998 Oldsmobile Delta 88 • 6 cylinder FWD Automatic • 198,000 miles

I have a 1998 olds 88 3.8 motor car cranks but will not start, also the power windows and the power seat stoped working at the same time.I got it to start once but when I touched the power window switch to see if they worked it stalled now it just cranks and will not start again.

Keffer

Have you checked fuses under the hood? Are you getting spark and fuel to the engine? Also, have you checked grounds to make sure they are clean and tight?

Question: 1998 Oldsmobile Delta 88 cranks no start

Get a helper disconnect a sparkplug wire or 2 and ground it to the engine at least 3/16 away from ground -have helper crank engine over-do you have a snapping blue spark? If so-you have a fuel related problem, Do you hear the fuel pump come On when you turn key on? If not check fuel pump fuse and fuel pump relay if so, check the fuel pressure to rule out the fuel filter/fuel pump/pressure regulator and listen to the injector/s are they pulsing or hook up a noid light. No snapping blue spark continue to troubleshoot the ignition system-power input to the coil/coil packs, coil's resistances, distributor pick-up coil, ignition control module, cam and crank sensors and computer Note: If it doesn't apply disregard it