NISSAN ALTIMA ENGINE PROBLEM

1998 Nissan Altima • 160,000 miles

At idle my altima engine shakes a little rough, but it runs without any roughness or missing. It does not even mis at idle just the roughness. There is no check engine lights on and I have put a scan tool on car and it has no codes. The car has had new plugs installed(the ng v power plugs) new spark plug wires, air filter, maf sensor, another fuel rail with fuel injectors. I have sprayed carb cleaner all around vacum hoses and intake manifold to see if engine changes idle to see if there was a leak and the idle did not change. What do I do next to correct this problem.

Do a compression test at this point. You will need to make sure that the motor is good.

Cadieman
I done the test on car and the engine tested great with all 4 cylinders at 140 and 141 psi. I notice when car has been sitting over night the engine will not idle rough until it has warm up. Maybe this bit of info is impotant to your evaluation. And like I said it is not a bad rough idle just that you know that this may not be normal. And the engine does not throw any codes and do not mis at idle or running.

Daviddlw
Do I get my money back if no one helps me on my question?

Daviddlw
U will need to check the vacuum it may be leaking. See if the parts store has one u can use or rent. Its simple to hook it to a vacuum hose. Then start it up. The gauge will either red or green. This will cause a rough idle. Start here.

Cadieman