WHAT WOULD CAUSE NO HEAT IN 98

1998 Lincoln Navigator • 102,000 miles

I HAVE A 98 5.4 ltr LINCOLN NAVIGATOR THAT BLOWS COLD AIR WHEN HEATER IS ON. HOSES DONT GET HOT, NEW THERMO, NEW CAP, FLUSHED RADIATOR, AIR BURP AND ENGINE NEVER REACHS TEMP. NO LEAKING OR OVER HEATING
BEDAGGETT

Check for a clogged heater core. Try back flushing it to see if it clogged.

The other thing to check would be the air mix doors. Ensure they are opening and closing correctly.

BACK FLUSHING TOMORROW, BUT WITH THE BLEND DOOR WLDNT BOTH HOSES BE HOT

BEDAGGETT
Yup, you are correct about that, so flushing the heater should be the thing to do first.

He is flushing tomorrow thanks any thing else no matter how small thanks

BEDAGGETT
Since both hoses are not hot, I believe the passage is clogged somewhere and as thermostat had been replaced with no overheating issues, I have nothing to add to the above.

Just ensure the coolant level is correct and there are no air trapped in system after the replacement of thermostat etc.

THANK YOU

BEDAGGETT
You're welcome.

Has the problem been resolved?

NO THE MECHANIC HASNT HAD TIME SINCE LAST WEEKEND TO WORK ON MY CAR 3 WEEKS NOW AND ALL HAS BEEN FINISHED IS SUSPENSION NEEDLESS TO SAY ALITTLE FRUSTRATED BUT TOOK IT TO UNCLE (MECHANIC) AND HE IS SAVING ME A LOT OF MONEY SO I CANT REALLY LOOK A GIFT HORSE IN THE BUTT CAN I. THAT IS LIFE I SUPPOSE. BUT THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT AND HELP

BEDAGGETT
Hope it is nothing major and can be easily resolved.

Have a nice day.