HOW MANY ORINGS GO ON EACH SIDE OF A FUEL PUMP.

1998 Chevrolet Truck • 153,000 miles

I ask this guy to change my fuel pump and I guess he didn't know how to take this fuel pump off on my truck. And while he was trying to take it off. He broke the plastic pieces that hook to the hoses. I had to buy a whole new fuel pump. I guess he threw away the broken pieces and now I can't find them. I just want to know how many orings go on there and what kind of clip does it use. The guy said it looked like a spider and it's metal or aluminum.
Nativeredrose66

My email is nez. Delphine@yahoo. Com

Nativeredrose66
Eachone of the lines will have an oring as well as a clip to lock it in place. If you don't have the plastic pieces that connect the lines then those will have to be replaced and not sure if they are available other than replacing lines. But each line takes 1 o-ring

If you are talking about a spider that should be inside the intake manifold and that is sold as a unit. About $300-400 from gm. We do not have apicture of either of these to show. The pump or the spider.