98 CHEVY 2.2L SERPENTINE BELT REMOVAL

1998 Chevrolet Cavalier • 4 cylinder 2WD Automatic •

I'm looking to replace the Serpentine Belt because it is in bad condition, the problem is I can't seem to find the tensioner or where to lock on to it in order to relieve the tension off the belt. The diagram is no longer under the hood, and I've seen at least 20 different images online which are either completely wrong, or do not label the parts.

The car as AC, and I believe the tensioner is below the power steering pump, but I am unsure of where the bolt is that I would hook my socket and bar onto. If someone either had a diagram or if I am looking at the right part, how I relieve the tensioner.
Sylis

Well, I found out myself. On my Cavalier, the tensioner is in fact below the power steering pump. An easy way of relieving the tension is to push down on the arm with the pulley gently, then slip the belt off. Be careful when doing so, if you put too much pressure on the arm you could damage your belt tensioner.

Sylis