3500 CC MODELS ON AC OVERHEAT PROBLEMS

1997 Mitsubishi Pajero • 101,273 miles

Mitsubishi pajero 3500 cc 1997 models on ac overheat problems I am change the Radiator and Radiator fan, Thermostat Works but my problem not solve. Iam off ac no overheat but on ac overheat problems.
Rmonuy

Radiator could be clogged or the fins in the condenser and rad could be clogged with debris

Do you have coolant losses issues?

If A/C condenser is equipped with aux fan, check its direction of air flow.

Yes radiator could be clogged and I change the a/c condenser, compasher and wather pamp.
I have no coolant losses issues.
Condenser fan air flow is very good. I chak all, but my problem not solve. So halp me.

Rmonuy
What I mean is to check the rotation of the fan blades. Improper installation can result in the fans turning the wrong way causing cooling efficiency problem.

Does the overheating occurs while running or only when stopped?

Radiator fans turning is right way.
This car is overheating only when it was running.

Rmonuy
Radiator fans turn on right way. It has no problem.
This car is overheating only while it was running.

Rmonuy
At high speed only?
Does the temperature gauge go down as soon as you slow down?
Does the gauge reading fluctuate fast when A/C is turned on?
How sure are you that it is overheating and not a false reading?

Yes high speed up to 50-70
the temperature gauge go down a/c off.A/c on temperature up high 60, 70 and rad mark.

Rmonuy
Overheating at high speed driving are usually an indication of inefficient cooling system and most common cause is restriction in the coolant passage or partially clogged radiator. When was the radiator replaced and did you happen to mix any 2 different brands of coolant?

If the reading is affected immediately when A/C is turned on, it can be a false reading due to a poor ground circuit for the gauge. Do the coolants seems to spill out of recovery tank?