I HEAR A CHERPING NOISE ON THE DRIVERS RIGHT SIDE WHEN EVER I HIT A BUMP. COULD IT BE A BEARING OR BALL JOINT PROBLEM?

1997 Lincoln Town Car • 10,900 miles

I hear a cherping noise on the right side front of my car. During the winter if I was turning to the right going up a driveway my car would make a bang noise like something was broken. But only when I was turning to the right.
What should I check out to see whats wrong. Also I have to replace my wiper motor. Where is it located on my car and do I have to remove the blades and disconnect my battery before replacing it. Is there anything important I need to know other than removing the screws and plug before replacing it?
BabyAudrianna25

The wiper is normally on the firewall or under the vent in front of the windshield. You will need to unhook the wiper linkage to take the motor out. Have a pro check your front end as it could be a multitude of things.