WHAT WILL CAUSE ALL FOUR POWER WINDOWS TO STOP WORKING?

1996 Toyota Camry • 230,000 miles

Replaced the power window/power lock fuse under driver side kick panel and tried two different master power window/lock switches. Power locks work on front passenger side door. Locks and unlocks all four doors. None of the window switches work. Every time I close the driver side door I hear click-click click-click.
Tiffanywilde

You need to start with basics. Check for power to the master switch and all other window switches. It sounds light you have a power supply issue and you need to find out where.

Pretty sure the switch is not getting power. Where does the power for this switch come from?

Tiffanywilde
First was the fuse blown
?With a testlight test that u have power to the locks and windows switchs this has to be a wiring or a relay. Try to explain your problom better

Cadieman
Fuse appeared to be fine. Replaced it anyway. Trying to inspect the wires between the door and the body but I cant figure out how t remove the grommet. It extends into the door about 3". Any ideas about that. After inspecting wires I will try the main power relay.

Tiffanywilde
That grommet will peel out it can be a bit hard but it will come out. Take the door trim of and check from that side if you cant move it.

Mhpautos
Dont go there yet. Remove the switchs and check voltage to all the switchs and that power is their.

Cadieman