DRIVING NORMALLY BOOST WOULD KICK IN

1996 Subaru Legacy

Its a subaru twin turbo GT there just no boost as you r driving normally boost would kick in but there is just non lol? Iv change AFM still the same but I dont no course it was a single turbo AFM I don't no if that would do anything so I put the old one back on dose that enplane much? Lol thanks mate
Kryzla

Can you explain what is happening?

Kryzla
It just feels like there r no turboz as u r driving thanks

Kryzla
Iv replaced all the hose's from the black box that's on the side of the air box also changed all spark plugs and coils and air flow meter I'm guessing could it be the primary turbo witch wouldn't make the secondary turbo work or could there be any think else? I'm lost.

OK when you go to drive as you put down you foot its ok as speed would starts to pick up that's when it feel like its holding back it dose not pick up if you were to drive up the hill it will drive up very very slow? BUT in idles speed it purrs like a kitten? Thanks

Kryzla
We have seen is problem before, the turbo is going out which causes it to boost when its not suppose too. Please let us know what happens?

2CarPros Ken