IS GOING OUT OF GEAR AFTER 50 MPH IF I SELECT 2ND GEAR IT WORKS FINE

1996 GMC Jimmy • 260,000 miles

O, wife needs car for weekend. I changed the seleniods in the tranny and the old ones bench tested fine. All my fuses seem to have power except #20 crank fuse to which I dont know what it does and I dont have a fuse labled IGN. I have wiggled the key the 2 codes that come up are for the shift seleniods and a o2 sensor Im at a loss.I also have had a vacuum line off at the tranny that I asume is for the 4wheel drive and it has been leaking tranny iol I dont know were it connects to.
Power bus

Taek this to a trans pro, it'probably time for a rebuild especially with the mileage you have on it. He can give you a better/proper diagnosis.

How about A LITTLE MORE INFO, OR PASS ME ON TO SOME ONE THAT CAN HELP ME.

Power bus
The only vacuum lines going to the rear are for the evap cannister by the gas tank. The line you are talking about by the trans may be a vent line for the tcase that goes towards the top of trans. Because you are getting a shift soleonoid code and you have already changed a few then it is maybe a problem with teh clutch seal or clutch itself. That is why we reccomend going to a trans guy, they can give a better diagnosis because they can actually do a few things and see it whereas we cannot. The crank fuse sends power to the nuetral safety switch, which if your truck starts it shoudl be ok.

Nice real big help, you sure are a great man. Cons on me today!
Wonder how I can get my money back? But I guess you could care less about that, you got what you wonted.

Power bus
I'll see that you are given your dontaion back
sorry you don't like the answer.

We do our best to help everyone we can, especially our donors and if we can't we are glad to return it. We have refunded your donation and are sorry we were not able to assist you this time.

2CarPros Mike