AUTOMOTIVE

1996 Dodge Intrepid • 6 cylinder Automatic •

I have a dodge intrepid 1996 and dropped a screw into the engine piece and want to know where it would end up at or how to get it out?
Tiffandbj

You have to be more specific where you dropped it? What were you working on?

Fixitmr
On changing the gaskets and went to screw the screws back on and dropped it right in that small hole thats on the top

Tiffandbj
What gaskets, what small hole? You think we own the same car?

Fixitmr
Look you dont have to be so damn rude im doing this for my boyfriend and I dont know what anything really is god and you call yourself a proffesional its sad if your having a bad day dont bother even trying to help me cause your not helping at all!

Tiffandbj
Thanks for your help even though you weren't any. We got it out

Tiffandbj
Yah, a lot of women "do it for the boyfreind". Pass the buck, pain in the butt. We dont get paid to be shrinks around here but on a good day we muddle thru it.

Fixitmr
Well I wasnt asking for a shrink we needed help and you all are supposed to HELP! I want my money back cause all you did was be rude I never once got help from you and I solved the problem

Tiffandbj
See, I was a help, just not the way you wanted/expected! I helped you solve your own problem. AND, if you really cared about the situation, you would have given ACCURATE INFORMATION! Sorry mam', you want fries with that coke? And a pie maybe?

Fixitmr